Krótki quiz znajomości czasów w języku angielskim


Zapraszam do sprawdzenia swojej znajomości języka angielskiego w krótkim quizie. Poprawne odpowiedzi znajdziecie Państwo pod linkiem poniżej.

 

1. I was very surprised when she said she ... her exam. 

 a) failed       b) was failed      c) have failed      d) had failed

 

2. While I was going home, my son ... to France.

 a) flew      b) flown     c) was flying      d) has been flying

 

3. When I was a child I ... tennis twice a week. 

 a) played      b) used to play     c) use to play      d) was used to play 


4. As a young child Kate ... most of her time playing the piano. 

 a) spend      b) would spend      c) had spent      d) was spending 


5. How long ... here? 

 a) do you wait     b) are you waiting     c) have you been waiting 

 d) had you been waiting 


6. Never ... such a beautiful and smart girl. 

 a) do I see     b) have I seen     c) did I see     d) I saw 


7. What ... so wonderful?

 a) smells     b) is smelling      c) does it smell      d) is it smelling 


8. It's been ages since I last ... you. 

 a) saw      b) have seen     c) had seen      d) was seen

 

9. We all knew that something wasn't right, but she didn't want to say what ...

 a) happen     b) was happening      c) had happened      d) happened 


10. As soon as I ... my money back, I'll buy a new car. 

 a) get     b) will get     c) got      d) am getting 


11. My train ... in half an hour. Could you give me a lift? 

 a) will leave     b) is going to leave      c) is leaving      d) leaves 


12. She's nice but I assume we ... as a couple.

 a) won't work out      b) wouldn't work out     c) are not going to work out  

d) aren't working out 


13. Stop shouting at me! You ... my ideas!

 a) always criticise     b) are always criticising      c) have always criticised      

d) always criticised 


14. When I got back home, everybody ... 

 a) slept      b) was sleeping      c) had slept      d) had been sleeping 


5. Next year we ... married for a 20 years. 

 a) will have been      b) will be      c) will have been being      d) are 


16. It was obvious that she would pass her exam. She ... for weeks.

 a) was preparing      b) had been preparing      c) prepared      d) had prepared 


17. Look at his white face. He ... 

 a) will faint      b) is going to faint      c) is fainting      d) have fainted 


18. This time tomorrow I ... to Greece. 

 a) will fly      b) am flying      c) will be flying      d) will have been flying 


19. The Internet ... more and more popular.

 a) is getting      b) gets      c) has been getting      d) got 


20. Look at her. She ... 

 a) is to cry      b) is supposed to cry      c) is about to cry      d) is due to cry


Rozwiązanie quizu znajduje się na stronie:

https://szkolahello.pl/rozwiazania-quizow-z-bloga.html

Komentarze

Popularne posty z tego bloga

Na dobry początek: Metoda Callana - co to jest?

Jeśli wyjdziesz za Hiszpana